Teaching Yoga Here

I came to Ibiza for the first time to teach at Ibiza Yoga in the north of the island. It was in 2009, late february. I had been through a very difficult time in my life, and I looked for new opportunities. I was offered two yoga teaching jobs- one here, in Ibiza, and one in my home town, Malmö. Funnily enough both owners of respective yoga studio/retreat was called Daniel.
I ended up choosing Ibiza. I feel as if my choice led me to the life I am living now. It was an important crossroads. In a parallel reality I would have stayed in Malmö and my life would had been very different.
Now I'm living in Ibiza, working here, speaking some kind of Spanish, and I gave birth to our son here.
This week I'm back at teaching in Ibiza Yoga, and I'm really enjoying it. It feels like a closure, a circle coming to completion, a cycle of life, an end and a beginning.

Comments

  1. “Everyone has in him something divine,something his own,a chance of perfection and strength in however small a sphere which God offers him to take or refuse.The task is to find it, develop it & use it.The chief aim of education should be to help the growing soul to draw out that in itself which is best and make it perfect for a noble use.”~Sri Aurobindo.

    @Lena Rose.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment