on the road again


Finally, on the road again.
I'm a traveller in my heart.
I love travelling. 
Not travelling makes me feel claustrophobic, stuck, not able to breathe freely. 
A few days on the road makes me feel like I peel off the dusty layers of routine. I feel like I'm scrubbing and peeling off the dirt from my being. I journey away from everyday life, everyday worries, everyday stuff, and i am free, new, scrubbed clean. 
New, completely new. Journeying through what seemed like mountains of problem, creating soft hills of nothingness. 
On the road again, cleaning my spirit, freeing my mind. 
We are only here for a short time, anyway. It doesn't matter that much. I am only borrowing a piece of life. All I can do is breathe with the rhythm of life. 
Coming back to the routine and I suddenly love it. I love Barcelona and I love cleaning my kitchen floor. I love my life, because I cleaned away the dirt from it. 
On the road of life I am, clean again. 

Comments