finally

i realised how life works.
even though it seems backwards, it is the only way to do it.
even though it seems against my pide, my ego, my will, and my ME, it is the only way that my pride, ego, me, want and desire will get what it wants-
BY GIVING IT OUT- TO LIFE, TO OTHERS- BY BEING THE FIRST ONE TO OFFER IT, AND THEN IT WILL BE OFFERED BACK TO ME
unless i engage in life, life will not engage in me
unless i give love out, love will not be given back to me
it's so simple: we create our own reality!

Comments

  1. last nite, I did try to explain it to a lifelong-hurted friend of mine, with no success... I was kinda frustrated in not being able to explain this simple law.
    thx Linda
    Genna

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you bello
    abrazo grande
    x x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment