beautiful room for rent in my apartment in Gracia, Barcelona

I rent out this room short- or long- term in my light and colourful home in Grácia, Barcelona.
Grácia is an amazingly local, trendy, bustling and artistic area that I fell in love with the moment I first arrived.
It is far away from the tourist crowds; in fact, I get surprised when I see someone here who is obviously a tourist.
There are no chains such as Mc Donalds or Subway; all restaurants, bars, cafés and shops are owned by individuals, who put love, effort and hard work into their businesses.
The area is safe to be in, far from the pickpockets of central Barcelona, and it has a myriad of entertainment to choose from. The famous alternative cinema "Verdi" is just two doors down from my flat and the squares, so typical for Gracia, are filled with people living, playing, socializing and hanging out.
My apartment is located in a 100-year-old building, inhabited by families who have lived here for generations. It is full of charm and incredible details, which, for me, was the point of no return when I saw the place. It has its downsides; it is old and hasn't been renovated for a while, but for me, this is exactly what I am looking for in my Barcelona-life. It is full of feeling, colour and charm, and I feel the local vibe- I feel that I am living HERE and not just in any big European city.
Still, Barcelona is, as everyone knows a fascinating city full of culture, art and beauty. Grácia is in the middle of two Metro-lines- and Fontana, 4 mins walk, has the green line running to the city centre (Barrio Gótico, Raval, Las Ramblas, Plaza Catalunya) and Joanic, 10 mins walk, has the yellow line which runs to the beaches and the ports. You can easily walk to Parque Guell from here- it takes around 20 minutes.
I really recommend everyone to experience Grácia as the base for their Barcelona-experience. It is so local, so artistic, and so sweet to be here. Rather than staying in the touristy areas, where you constantly have to worry about thieves and prostitues and touts, you can come "home" to Grácia and live the local life.
In my apartment you have full access to kitchen, bathroom, washing machine and a sanctuary away from Barcelona.
Before you arrive, I send you an email full of local secrets for you to enjoy at your leisure.
I also provide a guidebook by Lonely Planet for you to use at your convenience when here.
Please contact me for prices and questions!
linda8maria@gmail.com






















Comments